Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2012 Time Keeper

The new 2012 Time Keeper is available! 


I've mentioned before how much I love having a beautiful home organizer to manage my days. The Time Keeper lays open on my kitchen counter at all times - unless it is traveling with me.

You can visit The Time Keeper website and take a look inside the planner. You can place your order there. 


Or if you live locally and know me in real life, I am placing an order. We can share shipping by ordering together. Just let me know soon.


I'm in no way affiliated with The Time Keeper. I just love Starla's organizer and want to share it with you!

3 comments :

  1. I just received mine a week or so ago! I actually ordered 2, and then ordered 2 more to give away as Christmas gifts, I liked them so much. They are so simple yet well planned. Can't wait to use it :-)
    Thanks for telling us about them Gina.
    Have a wonderful Tuesday,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this great tip. I have just ordered mine. They ship to The Netherlands too. I can hardly wait.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have a planner but think this one looks wonderful. I trust your lovely opinion about it and ordered one, as well! :) I look forward to getting it! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails