Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Burgers Deluxe

Need a burger recipe for your Fourth of July picnic? This recipe takes a little more effort than the first two I've shared but they are worth every minute.

Pair with a homemade roll and my children's favorite mac-n-cheese.


Burgers Deluxe


1 lb ground beef
1 lb sausage
5 strips bacon, fried and crumbled
1/4 cup onion
1 egg
1/4 cup water
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp pepper
1 T parsley

Mix together all ingredients except beef and sausage. Mix in meat. Shape into patties. Grill.

2 comments :

  1. I was planning on having burgers for supper tonight. When I came across your post I decided to try your recipe. My family always likes burgers but these were special. So good!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails