Friday, November 14, 2008

Review - The Worn Out Woman


The Worn Out Woman: When Life is Full and Your Spirit is Empty
by Dr. Steve Stephens and Alice Gray

"When your life is full and your spirit is empty" - probably can describe all of us at some point!

My husband hated seeing me read this book! "Do you really feel worn out?" he would ask. 


Well, depending on the day, or time of day- sometimes I do! But I can't say that I would describe "worn out" as my normal state of being.

Still, worn out or not, this book was very encouraging.


In short, easy to read chapters, the authors hit subjects from worry to clutter, dealing with difficult people to starting your day out right. In each area, they point to Christ as the only source of peace and give many practical tips to encourage positive change in your life. 

I think any woman (worn out or not) could find something useful in these pages.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails