Thursday, August 13, 2009

Four Months Old! Already!


Where do four months go? In one way I'm relieved. We are over the new baby adjustments. I can get a decent night's sleep (usually). We are finally finding a sort of "routine"!


But when I look at the above photo of her first hours, I'm sad to think that our tiny newborn is gone!

But the newborn has been replaced by a grinning, squealing, chubby baby girl who we love dearly!

Just looking at this photo makes me want ten more children! My days are full but I love being a mom! There is never a dull moment around here and by the end of the day I'm tired. I fail so many times in patience and have so much more to learn about properly training these little ones. But I can't think of anything I'd rather do!

7 comments :

  1. She really is chunky!! I LOVE chunky babies! Hopefully mine will be really chunky too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes wonder how you do all you do!
    I love your little ladies expressive eyes and chunkiness...adorable. And thanks for sharing your love of motherhood. So often we don't hear that and I think it is sad. Motherhood is a wonderful, God-given thing!
    Btw, I enjoy your blog a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are beautiful. I love chubby babies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful chuncky girl! Your kids are just so sweet. I sent the link to a friend today who's baby girl is the same age. They grow way too fast. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it amazing how babies change in such a short amount of time. Beautiful children you have there. And don't worry I bet you are doing a wonderful job raising them. As moms I think we are too hard on ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your children are beautiful! God's blessing on you and your husband as you raise them. The Lord will give you strength and grace as you parent effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful family! Thanks for the lovely pictures you post!
    Ruth, PA

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails