Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chili Burgers

We eat a lot of burgers in the summer and we enjoy finding new recipes. Chili burgers are our latest favorite.

Need a good side dish with your burgers? Try my friend Rachel's potato salad. She claims it is the best potato salad. I think she might be right! 



Chili  Burgers

1 egg, slightly beaten
1/4 cup ketchup
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp seasoning salt
1-2 tsps Worchestershire sauce
2 T chopped onion
1/4 cup quick oats
1 lb. ground beef

Mix all together. Shape into patties. Grill.

3 comments :

  1. Sounds delicious! Can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, sounds good. I just pinned a recipe today for a more Vietnamese style burger that I'm eager to try.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails