In the fridge is all the fresh fixings for great eggs for breakfast.
My normal morning routine right now (at least several times a week).
- Place Grandma's cast iron skillet on the stove, turn on the heat, and throw in some lard.
- While that preheats, open up the fridge and pull out some veggies - onion, pepper, zucchini, garlic, tomoto.
- Chop up the veggies and add to the hot skillet (hold the tomato)
- Toss the veggies a few times as it heats. In a bowl, beat eggs with a little milk and salt.
- Pour in the eggs over the hot vegetables.
- Turn once to cook the opposite side.
- Flip onto a plate. Garnish with tomato.
What do you eat on summer mornings?