Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Monster Cookies


These aren't fancy cookies but are always favorites, especially with men-folk! It makes a huge batch and I love having a large number to freeze for later! These are favorites to take hunting!

1 cup butter, softened
3 cup peanut butter
2 cup sugar
2 cup brown sugar
Cream butters and sugars together.
6 eggs
Mix well.
9 cup oatmeal
4 tsp baking soda
Mix well.
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup M&Ms
Stir in.
If you don't have a large mixer, the last ingredients will need to be stirred in by hand in a large dish pan. Or you can divide the recipe in half.

2 comments :

  1. My mom made these when I was a kid and now I make them for my kids, only in a much smaller batch. My husband had never heard of them and he now loves them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails