Saturday, January 30, 2021

31-Day Phone Challenge - Day 30

 




 

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from Thy presence; and take not Thy holy spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation; and uphold me with Thy free spirit.

Psalm 51:10-12


After thirty days of talking about technology and phones, you might feel discouraged, as I was when I researched this subject. But note the verbs in these verses: Create, Restore, Renew, Uphold. These are positive action words. 


Whatever the regrets you have about your phone use, God desires to reshape your life into His image. He can take what is ugly, worn-out, and corrupted--and transform it.


Today’s Challenge: Meditate on Psalm 51: 10-12. Ask God for His restoration in every area of life.

1 comment :

  1. There’s hope here. Thank you for pointing us to the Source of power and hope.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails