Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sweet Potato Crunch

Even if you don't like sweet potatoes, you need to try this recipe! One recipe makes a large amount. If you are not feeding a crowd, the recipe can be easily halved. Or just freeze half for later.

6 cup mashed sweet potatoes
1 cup brown sugar
4 eggs, beaten
1 stick butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla
Mix all together. Spread in 9x13 pan.
Topping:
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 cup nuts (or less)
1/2 cup and 3 T butter, softened
1/2 cup and 3 T flour
Mix topping ingredients. Sprinkle on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.

2 comments :

  1. Hi Gina, wow I just made this and your right, it is awesome. I'm new to your blog & I love it, thank you so much for what you do.
    CHEERS, have a great day
    Sylvie from Ottawa, ON. Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally making this for tomorrow!! I will be subbing oat flour for the flour in the crunch topping! Since I am celiac (but tolerate gf oats quite well)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails