No food is better than the food that brings back memories of home.
My mom often made these egg stacks when we had overnight guests. It was easy way to serve breakfast to a crowd. Now it is a favorite breakfast for my children.
1. Toast bread and place it on a baking sheet.
2. Scramble eggs. I figure one egg for each piece of toast and an extra egg for good measure.
3. Spread a little cream of mushroom soup on top of each egg. I use my homemade cream soup. Usually I warm the soup a little first.
4. Layer a piece of cheese on each piece of toast.
5. Broil in oven just until the cheese melts.
What breakfast recipe brings you memories of home?
Have you entered the giveaway for the book Life Is a Gift yet?