Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blessed Christmas




I know some of you will struggle this year with having a jolly, merry Christmas. But whatever the circumstances of your life, my wish for you is that your Christmas will be filled with hope.
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead," 1 Peter 1:3
Thank you for continuing to bless my life with your encouragement. I count many of you as my friends, though we have never met in real life. I'll be taking a blogging break for the next few weeks. I'll be back in January!

14 comments :

  1. Enjoy your blogging break and Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy New Year!

    coleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy and blessed Christmas to you and your family.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. May you and your family have a blessed Christmas. I wish you a rejuvenating break from blogging. Happy first birthday to your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Gina! Thanks for the lovely Christmas booklet! Hope your Christmas is really special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we enjoyed your family Christmas photo. I love seeing how your little ones grow up!
      Gina

      Delete
  7. May you and your family have a very blessed Christmas! Your family photo is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely family photo, wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas, and look forward to your posts in the New Year, have a wonderful break.
    God bless sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very restful break.
    I love reading your blog.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry christmas Gina. We have a difficult christmas ahead, the children , when they become teenagers and young adults is not always easy. Have a blessed christmas to you and your family. Må Jesus Kristus velsigne dere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was great to visit with you on Saturday, Brooke's dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I'm still learning how to be a joyful homemaker and I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails